The objectives of the Alhikmah Foundation are based on three pillars: Promotion of Education, Health and General Welfare. The main objectives of the Foundation are:
- To establish Charitable Diagnostic Centres/ Hospitals/ Dispensaries to provide aid to the poor and create awareness on hygiene, life style, drug addiction and environment etc;
- To aid or establish institutions or adopt means for the promotion of any art, science or any other field of education; to encourage students for higher education; to establish and maintain libraries for the use by the general public;
- To assist/ promote family welfare programmes;
- To promote respect, tolerance and amity among people irrespective of caste, colour or religion;
- To organize necessary relief measures for the victims of natural calamities and to mobilize resources for their rehabilitation and social upliftment.
- To organize Seminars/ Symposia/ Conferences/ Workshops/ Corner Meetings on different social issues.
- To collaborate/ coordinate with WHO/ Government/ Voluntary Organizations for the attainment of the Foundation’s stated objectives.
Policy Statement | Disclaimer | Future Plans | Chairman's Desk | Newsletter | Seminar | Government Aid | Sitemap